As a direct trade finance provider, Exim Credit has competitive rates and terms to provide you with the effective solution to grow your business.
- Buyer submits requirement in terms of pro-forma invoice or buy and sell agreement of their trade deal to Exim Credit.
- Exim Credit carries due diligence of their commercial transaction between buyer & seller and will inform the concerned parties about the approval or rejection of their BCL application.
- Once the BCL application is approved then the buyer will provide certain documents and pay the BCL issuance fee charges.
- Exim Credit will immediately Issue/Swift as per the required BCL on behalf of buyer & in favor of their supplier to prove the buyer’s financial capability for concluding their trade deal.
- All Swift Issued/Transmited are full Recorded By SWIFT Alliance.
Bank Comfort Letter Information
A Ban k Comfort Letter is a written undertaking by a bank on behalf of its client that assures the financial stability of the client’s company who has entered into a contract. Usually, it is used by the importer / buyer for the exporter / supplier as a surety that the buyer is capable of maintaining their financial commitment within a specified time period.
Today, suppliers of international trade want to make sure that they are working with financially capable importers & exporters who they can trust when engaging in trade deals involving large quantities of merchandise and commodities. Thus, to ensure the validity of a deal, a supplier may request a BCL. That’s how the comfort level is established between the buyer and the supplier's firms. By presenting BCL, buyer shows his fiscal affluence so that the transaction could be executed.
BCL by no means is a payment assurance by bank; BCL is an authenticated Swift message from the buyer’s bank that asserts the buyer’s track record in terms of their financial standing.
Exim Credit has 3 years of trading experience and understands the challenges importers & exporters face when obtaining buyer’s credit for large amounts of commodities.