- Buyer submits requirement in terms of pro-forma invoice or buy and sell agreement of their trade deal to Exim Credit.
- Exim Credit carries due diligence of their commercial transaction between buyer & seller and will inform the concerned parties about the approval or rejection of their SBLC application.
- Once the SBLC application is approved then the buyer will provide certain documents and pay the SBLC issuance fee charges.
- Exim Credit will immediately Issue/Swift as per the required SBLC on behalf of buyer & in favor of their supplier to conclude their trade deal.
- All Swift Issued/Transmited are full Recorded By SWIFT Alliance.
Standby Letter of Credit Information
Standby Letter of Credit is created as a sign of good faith in business transactions and are proof of a buyer’s credit quality and repayment abilities.
Standby Letter Of Credit is often used in International trade transactions, such as the purchase of goods from locally and internationally. Standby Letter of Credit can be used as Collateral for Credit Enhancement. It is ideal for companies planning to expand their business and do not want to give up equity of their company. This improves company’s cash flow as it allows the company to use their funds for alternate purposes before payments become due.
Our experts are structuring Standby Letter of Credit to meet your business needs while helping to protect your interests to the extent in every possible circumstance.
Exim Credit has been providing Standby Letter of Credit on behalf of their client/buyer to fulfill a contractual commitment towards the supplier/ beneficiary.